27 March 2008

I've Been Tagged. Wow.

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED BY THE BOOK BRAT!!!

The rules:1/ you link back to the person who tagged you.
2/ post these rules on your blog.
3/ share six unimportant things about yourself.
4/ tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5/ let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.my link: http://yabookreviewer.blogspot.com

Well Six things about meee:

1. I'm really cranky right now, due to lack of sleep and nourishment! && a writing exam that took two hours. (I'm whining inside.)

2. I love roadtrips. You really get to know people by long car rides. They can really suck, but the best ones are without your family. At least, In my opinion.

3. I am a considered a "Twinky" by most of my friends. (fondly, of course ;) )
I am asian [korean] on the outside, but white on the inside. I barely have ANY sterotypical behavior of asians.. Except the good grades part. Oh, and the watching asian dramas and reading manhwa. Okay, I am asian. I admit it. OH, even the occasional trip to soompi.com . Damn, I'm asian.. I even eat with chopsticks. So scratch the twinkie thing I guess..

4. I am a terrible dancer. I will never dance in front of anyone execpt my dear ol' friend the mirror.

5. I'm in love with Margaret Keane's art. She's one of my favorite artists of all time. For real.

6. I'm a huge pop culture person. All my friends and I consume it.

No comments: