17 January 2008

Selling Books!

Ah yes. I need money. For real!



So, I have a ton of books I can sell. Some are even autographed. See how desperate?



I need to make some money. Most of the books are Young Adult Fiction.

I need to sell them ASAP. All are in Excellent condition unless stated otherwise. If your interested and would like pictures, please ask. I'm happy to provide them.



I am selling them cheaper than the original price and before I put up a price, I'd rather have you offer a price. I think the cheapest rate to send a book is like $2.31 So I'm going to need at least that much for shipping. I take Concealed Cash and Checks.



I send books after recieving & cashing payments. I will haggle!

email me at your_star67@yahoo.com for questions or reply! I prefer an email since I know I'll get it.



[PB- Paperback; HC- Hard Cover; ARC- Adv. Readers Copy]

Email or Reply for Price if not stated!



Books:

Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler Old;PB $4Shipped!

Summer in the City by Elizabeth Chandler PB USED $4 Shipped!

Can You Keep a Secret by Sophie Kinsella PB USED $4 Shipped!

Runner by Robert Newton HC $10 Shipped!

Summer Boys by Hailey Abbott PB $6 Shipped!

The Secret Life of It Girls by Dakota Lane PB $8 Shipped!

Sealed With A Diss by Lisi Harrison PB $7 Shipped!

Prequel: It Had to Be You by Cecily Von Ziegesar HC $15 Shipped [NEVER READ/HEAVY]

Evolution Me and Other Freaks of Nature by Robin Brande HC $16 Autographed[ Promotional Freebies long With!]

What They Found by Walter Dean Myers HC $8 Shipped

Beautiful Stranger by Zoey Dean PB $7 Shipped

Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinenlli ARC; PB $10 Shipped

Fame, Glory, and other things on my to do list by Janette Rallison ARC;PB $5 Shipped

It Girl Novel: Lucky by Cicly Von Ziegesar PB $8 Shipped

Snake Charm by Amelia Atwater Rhodes PB $7 Shipped

Eragon by Christopher Paolini PB 2 Copies PB $6 Shipped Each

The Subtle Knife by Philip Pullman PB $6 Shipped SOLD

The Golden Compass by Philip Pullman PB $6 Shipped SOLD

Crooked River by Shelley Pearsall HC $8 Shipped

Inner Circle by Kate Brian [Good Condition PB] $7 Shipped

7 Days in the Hot Corner by Terry Truman ARC;PB $4 Shipped

A Non-Blonde Cheerleader in Love by Kieran Scott ARC; PB $9 Shipped

Baby Alicia Is Dying by Lurlene Mcdaniel PB $6 Shipped

Hit and Run by Lurlene Mcdaniel HC $7 Shipped

Refuges by Catherine Stine HC $9 Shipped

Open Court by Carol Clippinger HC $8 Shipped

Kat Got Your Tongue by Lee Weatherly HC $8 Shipped

Sandpiper by Ellen Wittlinger PB $6 Shipped

Infernal Devices by Phillip Reeve ARC;PB $6 Shipped [heavy]

Hook Up or Break Up by Kendall Adams ARC;PB- One Corner Got Folded $4 Shipped

Listen! by Stephanie S. Tolan ARC PB $4 Shipped

Spy Goddess: To Hawaii With Love by Michael P. Spradlin ARC;PB $4 Shipped

Cruel Summer by Kylie Adams PB; USED $5 Shipped

Wild Roses by Deb Caletti PB $6 Shipped

Plastic Fantastic by Simon Cheshire PB $6 Shipped

Time Will Tell by Suzanne Bush and Deb Takes HC $12 Shipped

Shackleton's Stowaway by Victoria Mckernan PB $4 Shipped

Mary Leaves Little House by Elizabeth Kimmel Willard PB;ARC $4 Shipped

California Holiday by Kate Cann PB; USED $4 Shipped

Alice on Her Way by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor PB $5 Shipped

Fruits Basket by Batsuki Takaya Volumes: 1,2,3,6,10,11,12 PB $7 Each

Platinum Garden by Maki Fujita Volume: 1 PB $6 Shipped

Nicola and the Viscount by Meg Cabot PB 1 Edition!! $8 Shipped

Victoria and the Rogue by Meg Cabot PB 1 Edition!! $8 Shipped

Dragons Breath by ED Baker PB $6 Shipped

Switched by Jessica Wollman HC $7 Shipped

Kissing Vanessa by Simon Cheshire PB $5 Shipped!

Tell It To Naomi by Daniel Ehrenhaft PB $6 Shipped

The Blackmailed Bride by Kim Lawrence PB $4 Shipped

Acceleration by Graham McNamee PB $5 Shipped!

Whatever Happend to Janie? by Caroline B. Cooney PB $4 Shipped

Total Constant Order by Crissa Jean Chappell PB ARC $4 Shipped

The End of Forever by Lurlene Mcdaniel [2books] PB $6 Shipped

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks PB $4 Shipped

Grecian Holiday by Kate Cann PB $4 Shipped

Bird Lake Moon by Kevin Henkes ARC $5 Shipped




I have an autographed copy of Nick Hornby's Slam. I won it in a contest on YABC. Offer me a price for it if your interested.


Reviews & Contest news are coming on the next post!

No comments: