12 July 2008

Breaking Dawn Quote of the Day *UPDATED*

Yes! Their back. Just as we had with the other books, the QOTD is back! Personally, I love these because my imagination runs wild with the strangest things. Plus, its fun to look back when the book is out and compare the real passage to the wild thought. Haha.

Well, here is the first one! I'll update this page till the very last, so keep in touch!


Quotes of the Day (July 12th — August 1st)

Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."

Bella: "Oh, Mike! How will I go on?"

Tanya: "Ah, Edward. I've missed you."

Emmett: "Oooo, scary."

Bella: "Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?"

Charlie: "Bells, we're up to bat."

Edward: "You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."

Bella: "Why am I covered in feathers?"

Alice: "No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you."
Bella: "Only because they're afraid you'll suck their blood."

Edward: "Oops."

Renee: "Alice wouldn't let us do anything else. Every time we tried, she all but ripped our throats out."

Edward: "Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away."

Rosalie: "Over my pile of ashes."

Edward: "You look so guilty-like you've committed a crime."

Sam: "This is not something our treaty anticipated. This is a danger to every human in the area."

Rosalie: "I'd like to beat you dead."


Till tomorrow's quote!

1 comment:

addicted reader said...

lol, where do you get these? do you make them up??

come visit my blog
at http://reviewabook123.blogspot.com!

Love your blog!!! <3