15 March 2009

EXAMS

Sorry about being absent! I've had exams all week and so I was studying and things like that.

The yearbook is almost done too. I had to go in today, but I can't since my mummy doesn't want me to go out since I haven't seen her in a while.

Well now I can get back on track and update again..

Speaking of tests, there are a few books that I have read centered around 'em.

The Taker by J.M. Steele
This is a pretty good book. It's interesting, but sort of cliche. I give it a 3.5 out of 5
It was pretty funny.

Hacking Harvard by Robin Wasserman
Okay maybe not exactly the same, but you get where I'm going. Its about these geeky kids who try to get a slacker into Harvard. Has some twists and is pretty interesting. But it could have been better.  3.5 out of 5



And strangely, that's all I can remember at the moment. 
If you know of any other type book, let me know!

No comments: