11 November 2007

Hello World!

ITS ALIVE!
Okay, lame. Anyways, After many months of searching I've chosen Blogger as my new blog home.
& I must say, its quite lovely =]
Well, basically, I will be posting reviews and things like that on this blog. Not only YA Fiction but Movie Reviews too. Well, those will be quite rare.
Occasionally, I might have a contest. Who Knows? The night is young!
Okay, not really. Its going to be 12am in 40 mins.
wow. I'm going to bed.
Oh, and I'm Laura by the way. && Its nice to meet you. =]
-edit-
Omo! It's so cute. =]
Im in blog heaven.

2 comments:

The Compulsive Reader said...

Hey, we think alike.

http://thecompulsivereader.blogspot.com/

I'm anxious to hear what you have to say.

Chelsea said...

I have a blog too! Check mine out.

www.thepageflipper.blogspot.com

Yours is starting out nicely. =)