25 February 2009

Life, Death and God


Frank Warren, the amazing creator of Post Secret, just recently released news of a new post secret book!

"PostSecret Confessions on Life, Death and God" will be released later this year and has been two years in the making! If you still want to submit your secret, you still have a chance! So go mail it in!

I personally love Post Secret a lot. It's so creative and thought provoking. It's a great way to connect with people anonymously and see that your not that different from everyone else.
I mean, just look at the one I found on google. Post Secret offers people a way to let out their raw feelings. I just can't stress how much I love post secret.

Currently, there are four books out now. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

A Lifetime of Secrets: A Post Secret Book
PostSecret: Extraordinary Confessions from Ordinary Lives
The Secret Lives of Men and Women: a PostSecret book
My Secret: A Postsecret Book



Check them out if you haven't! I love all of them and have really enjoyed seeing them all. Their definitely a great gift.


1 comment:

the Dream Service said...

Hello,

I just wanted to let you know that I am starting a project that is similar to PostSecret.

I need people to send me their dreams. This can be a literal dream that you've had, or an aspiration you've got for your life.

I'm just starting this project, so I'm asking people who seem to have an interest in PostSecret to help me out by submitting one of their dreams.

Please check out http://DreamService.tumblr.com or email theDreamService@gmail.com for the address to which you can send your dream.

Thank you :)

~ the Dream Service