19 February 2009

The View from Up High; A Different Time

Sometimes I like getting away from it all. Luckily, reading gives me that much needed escape from everything hectic and annoying! But, sometimes books give me a head ache. Over used plots, confusing, etc. I really love books that just suck me in and make me forget about everything else!

If I'm in bed, relaxing-or at least, trying to, I want to read something good!

So, I've come up with a list of "get away, different time" books.

What do I mean by Get Away, A Different Time?


Well basically, what it implies.

Anyways, so here's my list of amazing books. (see how much of a tanget I can get on?)

Gingerbread by Rachel Cohn

One of Those Hideous Books Where the Mother Dies - Sonya Sones

Alice, I Think - Susan Juby

The Host by Stephanie Meyer

Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins

Spud by John van de Ruit

Sand Chronicles by Hinako Ashihara

California Holiday by Kate Cann

Q&A by Vikas Swarup


An Order of Amelie, Hold the Fries by Nina Schindler

A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers

Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk

Tender Morsels by Margo Lanagan

Madapple by Christina Meldrum

No comments: