27 April 2009

Cathy's Ring: Book Trailer

I'm not a huge fan of book trailers since usually they are pretty crappy, at least the ones I've seen anyways, but the Cathy's Book series isn't so bad.

Cheesy voice overs, but whatever. The illustrations are amazing, just like in the book.

I'm a huge fan of the Cathy's Book series and the third novel, Cathy's Ring, is coming out May 4th!

I'm super excited for it and plan to go and buy it then.  If you haven't read the first, Cathy's Book go check it out. In fact, look over at my review for it and Cathy's Key. 

Anyways, so here is the youtube video for Cathy's Ring! *Internally Squeels*




for those viewing this one randombuzzers.com, here is the link to it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww_VY2Buyqc


Laura

yabookreviewer.blogspot.com

No comments: