18 April 2009

THANK YOU!

I want to graciously thanks the Random Buzz team for sending me all those books! I'm already on it and have started reading! Thank you so much! I'll be sure to write a review for each!

I recieved a ton of books. A lot more than I'm used to!

Here's a list of what book reviews you can expect in the coming weeks!

Highway to Hell by Rosemary Clement-Moore
The Diamonds by Ted Michael
The ABC's of Kissing Boys by Tina Ferraro
Going Bovine by Libba Bray (Oh gosh, I'm excited to this!)
(Re)cycler by Lauren McLaughlin
The Treasure Map of Boys by E. Lockhart
Castration Celebration by Jake Wizner
Fat Cat by Robin Brande (ditto!)

I'm already in the middle of The ABC'S of Kissing Boys, and so far so good! I'm hoping to get done with it Sunday and have my review ready by Monday, so stay tuned!

No comments: