23 April 2009

Heartbreak River

INFO:



Hailey Abbott’s Summer Boys takes a weepy turn in this story of one girl’s attempt to tell her childhood friend how she really feels about him.
Alex thought she’d be spending the summer focused on her family’s rafting business, burying the memories of her father’s death last year, and leaving behind all the messes she made in its wake.
But when Sean returns to town, she is forced to reckon with her mixed-up crushy feelings for him—more powerful than ever before. It takes another tragedy to make Alex realize Sean has loved her, and forgiven her, all along.



Another book I want to read, the cover looked interesting! I haven't seen a lot of covers like this so it drew me in. Almost like Wicked Lovely. I'll have to pick this up next time! In other news, I'm over halfway done with another book! I'm doing so much better now on all that, I must say! It's been a little difficult getting back on the boat since I got sick, but things are shaping up to be well, indescribible.

No comments: